A Suburban Tale of Horror (not for the squeamish)

The other day, I was finishing up some kitchen chores at the sink. Little did I know the garbage disposal, the dishwasher and a unseen growing clog in the drain would soon create a horror movie moment.

After turning the washer on I decided to take a shower (I know the thought of that scares you but that's not the worst of it). I was getting clean until...



the water stopped draining.



It rose to my ankles.


Suddenly a dark ooze began to appear.



It clouded all in a split second, a foul stench followed.



Bits of broccoli, other old food, gobs of hair plus unidentified stuff floated to the surface.


Even the plumber winced in disgust when he arrived to fix things.

3 comments:

  1. mmmmmm..........I'm gonna' order beef & broccoli for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!!! that's gross! and funny. sorry to laugh and your misfortune. That's what you get if you illustrate it, though .. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwww!
    Well, I suppose it could be grosser.
    You could have been disposing of rat brains on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete